Live Webinar | August 1, 2023 | 10 AM - 12 PM ET
Northeast Regional Webinar
3-2-1 blast off! 🚀 Your Northeast Astranaut team is hosting a live, interactive Northeast Regional Webinar on August 1, 2023. Join us for free to see the latest developments of our solutions, get a sneak peek of our product roadmap, receive inspiration from your peers, and ask questions of Ad Astra’s leadership and product teams.
- When: Tuesday, August 1st from 10 AM - 12 PM ET
- Where: A webinar broadcasted live from our home office
- Who Should Attend: All Ad Astra users and stakeholders
- What You'll Learn: How Ad Astra solutions are evolving to better meet your needs, strategies your peers are using to improve scheduling & planning at their institutions, and how you can get involved in the coming year
- How to Engage: Ad Astra clients can meet their peers and preview content by participating in the Space Station!
10 - 11 AM | Introductions, Opening Session, and Break
11 - 11:45 AM | Breakout Session Tracks (Choose One)
Events: From Old School to New School
Presented by: Maggie Roberts
Come learn new techniques to get the most from your current Events solution, and hear about exciting new happenings coming down the road!
Who should attend? Events schedulers/planners, Student Activities, Facilities, and anyone responsible for non-academic event management.
Presented by: Peter Carlson
Join us to learn best practices around academic scheduling using Astra Schedule. Find out how you can you maximize your existing space, streamline your process, and tidy up your room inventory!
Who should attend? Registrars, Deans, Academic Schedulers, and anyone responsible for scheduling and operational efficiency.
Align, Predict, and Plan Session
Presented by: Lisa Hunter
Balancing institutional efficiencies & constraints with student centered outcomes....isn't easy. Dive deeper with your regional peers who are problem-solving with the help of Astra’s solutions and metrics in this engaging session!
Who should attend? Deans, Chairs, Academic Leaders, Student Success Leaders, Enrollment Management Leaders, Registrars, Advising Leaders, and anyone responsible for holistic student success.